If you, or someone you love, ever needs a prayer for encouragement, please reach out to us here at encouragement511.com.
Even magazines such as Readers Digest have written about the amazing benefits and power of prayer from a distance.
Your request for prayer will remain confidential. We will never share your name publicly (without your permission) in connection with any prayer request you might submit.
Whether you need a prayer for encouragement today, or anytime in the future, we hope you will connect with us here at encouragemeent511.com.
- A loved one
- A coming hospital visit
- Due to the death of a loved one
- During a time of divorce or separation
- During an illness
- For a new job
- Blessings for a new marriage or relationship
- Just because you’d like prayer
No reason is too small, or too big, for God! If you’d like a prayer of encouragement reach out today! We are here to serve.
Remember The Lord’s Prayer!
Twice in Scripture The Lord’s Prayer is recorded. Once in Matthew during the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 6:9-13) and the other time in Luke when a disciple of Jesus asked to be taught how to pray (Luke 11:1-4).
Surely, the Lords prayer can be considered a prayer of encouragement! When you pray this over your life and over the lives of those you love I have to believe that you will receive wonderful encouragement, blessing and guidance!
“Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.”
The Prayer of Jabez as a Prayer of Encouragement
Another prayer found in the Bible that can be considered a prayer foe encouragement is the Prayer of Jabez.
The prayer of Jabez is found in 1 Chronicles 4:10 when Jabez simply prayed:
“Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory!
Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.”
Let’s take a moment to look at this prayer!
Jabez asked for:
1) Blessings from the Lord. We too would do well to ask God for a great blessing today so that we can be a blessing for others!
2) Increased territory. Territory can be both physical and non-physical. A type of nonphysical territory is influence. With the help of God our influence, impact & platform can increase!
3) God to keep His hand on him. We all need God’s hand for protection and guidance.
4) That God would keep him from evil. May the Lord also keep you and I from evil that we may not cause or experience pain!